You will be looking to join a highly respected engineering and manufacturing company based in Edenbridge as their Design Engineer. This high-profile and much-valued role in this international company is paying circa £40,000 plus benefits and offers an excellent opportunity to be at the forefront of the companies R&D and Engineering team.
Your responsibilities as a Design Engineer will include:
• Leading and Managing new designs and improving/updating existing products using 3D CAD and 2D AutoCAD
• Responsible for customer estimations including creation and analysis of proposals
• Supporting Production by produce documents relating to Production changes and tool design
• Supporting and taking the initiative in R&D including prototype build and testing
• Produce all documentation for manufacturing related to Engineering and Design including BOM
• Make recommendations for process developments through strong NPI
• Project manage Designs through the entire lifecycle from initial concept into manufacturing and delivery
You will be a degree educated Design Engineer who has ideally worked designing mechanical components for the Electronic, Electro-Mechanical, Aerospace, Defence or Related industry sector. You will be a confident and outgoing Engineer who is able to manage multiple design projects and take ownership and pride in all areas of your work. You will be committed to delivering high-quality products and take the initiative in delivering through the entire lifecycle. Knowledge of Design, design for manufacture, and estimating are strong skills for this role.
Experience of a leading 3D CAD system is essential for this role, such as ProE, CREO, Solidworks, Inventor or similar. You will be methodical and highly organised in producing and managing engineering documentation. You will be comfortable and confident in liaising with cross-functional teams and external clients, being an
This vibrant and inclusive company will provide unique Engineering challenges coupled with substantial rewards and a distinctive and rare benefits scheme.
To find out more about this Design Engineer job, based in Edenbridge contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other jobs with Design can be found using our job search page