A Design and Development Engineer is required for a superb company based near Edenbridge, Kent. Designing products that are regarded as the best in their field this is a unique opportunity to become part of a leading brand. Offering support and training on their unique products this is an ideal opportunity for a Design Engineer looking to expand their exposure to R&D, Design and Design for Manufacture.
Paying up to £35,000 duties as Design and Development Engineer will include:
• Responding to and helping set market trends in a fast-moving industry you will carry out the design and creation of new and innovative products for the consumer market.
• Improving and ensuring the reliability of current designs
• Using 3D CAD to produce engineering designs fit for Design for Manufacture
• Production of design sketches and drawings as required
• Selecting the appropriate materials for designs, ensuring they meet budget and engineering requirements
• Trialling new processes and materials to improve quality of products, also reducing the cost and build time of products
• Contributing to and compiling estimates for cost benefits analysis
• Carrying out research and development in support of the design and manufacturing projects
This is an ideal role for an Engineering/Design/Industrial Design Graduate (HND/HNC/Degree) with some commercial experience. The company will offer excellent exposure to not only design, but also the commercialisation of product. You will be offered extensive exposure to the manufacturing process and be given the opportunity to visit suppliers and both inhouse and 3rd party manufacturers. You will be advising on how your designs should be made and support the complete lifecycle of Design and Development.
As a diligent and thorough engineer, excited by innovation and keen to see products through the entire development cycle from concept to shipping. You will achieve great success in this company as they will provide you with a strong on-boarding period to familiarise yourself with the product.
To find out more regarding this exciting Design and Development Engineering role contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment Ltd
Want to know more about Senex Recruitment then head over to our about us page