A Credit Controller with experience of working in a fast-paced environment is required for an Eastbourne, East Sussex based business paying up to £22K. Able to be client focused and diplomatic while assertively managing the debt recovery this role is an important part of the Accounts team.
Your duties will include:
- Managing all aspects of the day to day running of the credit control function within the accounting department
- Ensuring timely payments by establishing close working relationships with clients and resolving accounting queries and potential issues in advance of payment
- Evaluation of new credit requests, in line with company policy
- Work closely with the Group Financial Controller to produce detailed debtor reports
- Work across departments to help resolve any internal issues (i.e. product related) and ensure prompt payment
- Assist Accounts Receivable in the allocation and reconciliation of invoices when required
- Preparation of Account Statements and other documentation for clients
You will have previous experience of Credit Control and take a firm but a polite approach to client management. You will be organised and able to manage and interpret a complex Debtors Ledger with intercompany transactions. You will have experience of the MS Office platform including Excel and will have worked with an Accounting software such as SAP or SAGE Enterprise (i.e. able to work with an MRP/ERP system).
You will be outgoing, enjoy working with clients and thrive in delivering results. To join this well thought of manufacturing company’s accounting team contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment.
You can apply for this Credit Controller Job in Eastbourne, East Sussex paying up to £22K by calling Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a different role you can use our job search function to look for other positions in Manufacturing, Engineering and the Life Science sector