A Chemist is required for a superb growing company based in Hastings, East Sussex. This exciting role will suit a hands-on physical chemist who enjoys using practical chemistry in a manufacturing setting. Paying up to £27,000 plus excellent benefits this is an ideal role for graduate level Chemist of Material Scientist.
Your duties as Chemist will include:
• Managing the process of material deposition onto substrates to produce the required product
• Testing of final product to ensure quality and performance
• Produce quantitative analysis of test results for both inhouse and client use
• Support the development of manufacturing procedures, making recommendations for improvement
• Maintain all lab and manufacturing equipment and training staff in its use
• Procure supplies and ensure stock is managed accurately
• Support the wider production team ensuring product is fit for purpose and meets standards and technical specification
You will hold a degree in Chemistry, Physical Chemistry or Material Science and have a passion for technology and scientific application of chemical materials. Knowledge (or academic study) of the use of Physical Chemistry in the imaging or detection market would be highly useful for this role (i.e., Scintillation, radiation detection etc). The ability to understand the practical implication of Physical Chemistry and take ownership of a Chemical based manufacturing technique is highly important.
Your role as Physical Chemist will offer you the chance to become part of a team of scientist and engineers developing innovative new scientific instrumentation and equipment. A growth market both in the UK and Internationally this role offers the opportunity for personal development and unique scientific challenges.
Want to know more contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872 or email your CV to email@example.com. You can apply also apply by using the form below.
Looking for other jobs in the STEM Sector then use our job search facility