A CAD Design Technician is required for a rapidly expanding and ambitious manufacturing company based in Whitstable, Kent. Paying up to £32,000 you will be joining the technical team and play a key role in supporting the design of mechanical products. Being a good 3D CAD user, you will be looking to join a stimulating and exciting company and be keen to develop your 3D and 2D CAD skills.
Your responsibilities as a CAD Design Technician will include:
• Produce detailed CAD drawings in 3D and some 2D for the company’s range of products
• Gain technical knowledge of the company’s products through working on modifications and producing accurate CAD schematics
• Produce final drawings from verbal direction, sketches and calculations while ensuring compliance to BS 8888
• Ensuring all supporting Engineering documents are produced accurately
• Work closely with R&D and Design team to help realise the products
• Provide support for projects and ensure that queries related to design are answered accurately
• Provide 3D CAD support when required for the business
• Support the improvement initiative for the design archive
To apply for this position, you will be able to demonstrate extensive experience in using a well-known CAD system such as Inventor, Solidworks, Creo SolidEdge, AutoCAD etc.
The company will be equally interested in CAD Design Engineers who have gained their experience in a commercial environment as those who have a have a degree. The ability to produce parametric designs and have an awareness of geometrical tolerance to produce drawings would be an advantage.
You will be working on multiple projects at any one time in a fast-paced environment so the ability to manage your time effectively is essential. The company has a professional and open approach and will expect you to be a strong communicator who takes great pride in delivering exceptional designs.
This is your chance to work in an innovative business working in a growth sector. An excellent salary and benefits await the successful candidate.
To apply for this exciting CAD Design Technician Job based in Whitstable, Kent please contact Senex Recruitment Ltd on 01424 211872 or use the form below
other role in the STEAM job sector can be found by using our job search function