Are you a Buyer looking for a new role in the Swanley, North Kent area paying up to £32,000? If so Senex Recruitment is working with a specialist manufacturer and supplier of consumer products who require a proactive, forward-thinking and commercially astute purchasing professional.
Your duties as Technical will include:
• Responsibility for the purchase of Bought in Goods
• Negotiating all aspects of the purchase of products and services including pricing, volumes, delivery deadlines, taking account of the customer and sales needs
• Ensuring that the correct stock level is achieved
• Creating and maintain supplier records, keeping accurate documentation to ensure a successful buying process
• Ensure all existing and new suppliers are compliant with regulatory and quality standards
• Ensuring all relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers are maintained to the highest standard throughout the supply chain
• Managing and supporting the planning process for deliveries
You will have a proven track record as a Buyer with excellent negotiation skills that can produce exceptional results while maintaining a positive relationship with suppliers. You will be able to develop strong communication lines internally with all areas of the business to ensure Bought in Goods meet the requirements of the business. This is a fast-paced manufacturing environment that requires confidence and an assertive approach along with strong organisational skills to ensure goods reach the internal teams on time and to specification.
If you have the drive and the key Buying skills and are looking to work in a successful business that provides a good starting salary of up to £32,000 plus benefits than contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment Ltd on 01424 211872 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other roles from Senex Recruitment Ltd in the purchasing and manufacturing sector can be found using our job search