Are you a Buyer looking for a new role in the Hailsham, East Sussex area paying up to £28,000? If so Senex Recruitment is working with a specialist manufacturer of Hi-Tech Equipment who requires a proactive, forward-thinking and commercially astute purchasing professional.
Your duties as Buyer will include:
• Responsibility for the purchase of goods, materials, and services, considering price, quality, and delivery
• Negotiating all aspects of the purchase of products and services including pricing, volumes, delivery deadlines, taking account of Manufacturing, Sales and Engineering
• Ensuring that the correct stock level is achieved
• Creating and maintain supplier records on the ERP/MRP system keeping accurate documentation to ensure a successful buying process
• Ensure all existing and new suppliers and sub-contractors are compliant with regulatory and quality standards
• Ensuring all relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers are maintained to the highest standard throughout the supply chain
• Managing and supporting the planning process for deliveries
• Working on purchasing and procurement projects
You will have a proven track record as a Buyer with excellent negotiation skills that can produce exceptional results while maintaining a positive relationship with suppliers. You will be able to develop strong communication lines internally with all areas of the business developing rewarding relationships that deliver results.
Knowledge or ERP/MRP systems is important for this role and it is highly likely you will have experience in purchasing within a manufacturing company.
This is a fast-paced manufacturing environment that requires confidence and an assertive approach along with strong organisational skills to ensure goods reach the internal teams and clients on time and to specification.
If you have the drive and the key Buying skills and are looking to work in a successful business that provides a good starting salary of up to £28,000 plus benefits. Contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment Ltd on 01424 211872 apply via the website or email email@example.com
Other positions in the STEM job market can be found using the job search