Are you a Buyer looking for a new role in the Aylesford, Kent area paying up to £35,000? If so Senex Recruitment Ltd is working with a specialist manufacturer who requires a proactive, forward-thinking, and commercially astute purchasing professional.
Your duties as Buyer will include:
• Responsibility for the purchase of materials and occasional services from suppliers
• Negotiating all aspects of the purchase of products and services including pricing, volumes, delivery deadlines, taking account of Manufacturing, Sales and Engineering requirements
• Ensuring that the correct stock level is achieved
• Creating and maintain supplier records on the ERP/MRP system keeping accurate documentation to ensure a successful buying process
• Ensuring all relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers are maintained to the highest standard throughout the supply chain
• Managing and supporting the planning process for deliveries
• Working on purchasing and procurement projects
You will have a proven track record as a Buyer with excellent negotiation skills that can produce exceptional results All the while maintaining a positive relationship with suppliers. You will be able to develop strong communication lines internally with all areas of the business developing rewarding relationships with all departments.
You may have completed your CIPS or be working to it, however it is highly likely you will have experience in purchasing within a manufacturing company or potentially a construction environment.
This is a fast-paced manufacturing environment that requires confidence and an assertive approach along with strong organisational skills to ensure goods reach the internal teams and clients on time and to specification. You will understand the significance of purchasing to the wider requirements of the business.
If you have the personal drive and the key purchasing skills and are looking to work in a successful business that provides a good starting salary of up to £35,000 plus benefits. You should contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment Ltd on 01424 211872. Use the form below to apply directly.
You can use our job search to look for other jobs in the STEM sector