Your role as Business Development Manager / Sales Manager will be to join the Senior Management Team to lead, plan and strategize growth taking full ownership of all Sales and related Business Development opportunities within the company. Based near West Malling, Kent You will be the high-profile component of the company’s future and a significant basic salary (circa £45K) a strong bonus scheme (OTE to £60K) based on key targets and the opportunity for recognition await the successful candidate.
Are you looking for an invigorating challenge to join a company as they commence an exciting period of expansion into new and existing markets?
If so your key duties as the Business Development Manager will include:
- Identify appropriate markets for the company’s key Manufacturing and Engineering services formulating effective strategies to leverage sales from key targets.
• Formulate an effective business development strategy that meets the capabilities and ambitions of the business
• Establish strong professional relationships with current clients to ensure repeat business while gaining access to new potential clients
• Deliver on the strategy by carrying out extensive business development activities such as presentations, visits, demonstrations, cold and warm calling, effective use of social media, exhibitions etc
• Respond to request for information’s, produce sales quotes and provide other internal sales capabilities
• Negotiate pricing and anticipated delivery times with clients, providing feedback through the process post sales
• Support the delivery of the product through manufacturing and completion providing clients with a single point of contact
• Support marketing strategies
You will be a highly motivated sales professional who is looking to support the company to open new markets and revenue streams by utilising your proven business development skills. You will be able to take ownership of the complete sales process from initial contact through to the delivery of the product. You will be able to formulate sales strategies from initial inception, providing creative and effective ideas for appropriate new markets that will deliver sales. You will be passionate about taking the company to the next stage and relish the opportunity to create an exciting new business venture in an Engineering biased company. Knowledge of manufacturing techniques including sheet metal fabrication or similar would be an advantage, experience of selling in the technical, engineering or manufacturing sector is a must.
Significant financial rewards and long-term career opportunities await the successful candidate and to understand the full advantages of this position contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872 for a comprehensive discussion about your future role.
Other jobs can be found by using our Job Search