Your role as the Test and Repair Engineer is to make sure that the company’s Electronic products reach quality standards and clients requirements by carrying out detailed testing, fault finding, and repairs. Paying up to £28,000 plus excellent benefits this is an exciting opportunity to join a Billingshurst, West Sussex based company that is highly respected in its field of Electronics.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensuring the company products meet the agreed quality standard, by carrying out testing, fault finding and repairs
- Completing test reports and liaising extensively with Design and Manufacturing to ensure products meet client’s specifications
- Upgrading and modification of assemblies and finished product
- Interpretation and implementation of changes to assemblies and finished product in accordance with design
- Identifying product quality and performance issues and raising appropriate non-conformances reports including suggestions for improvement
- Upgrading and supporting modifications of finished products
- Working to and supporting ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards across the board
You will have a background in product testing or electronic testing and be able to work within a busy and varied environment. You will be able to keep a test and work environment tidy and well organised and be able to prioritize your own workload in line with the departmental expectations.
You will likely have a minimum of an ONC/HNC in Electrical or Electronic Engineering. You will be able to repair, and fault find to a component level and be hands-on in your electronics work with the ability to solder to IPC standard. Knowledge of working with Oscilloscopes and a comprehensive range of test equipment will be required.
The company is offering an attractive salary up to £28,000 plus an excellent benefits package including pension for this Test Engineer job.
Any questions contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment Ltd on 01424 211872 or apply immediately on the Senex Recruitment Ltd website