A Manufacturing Engineer is required for an outstanding international company based near Snodland, Kent, this is a high-profile role working within operations driving continuous improvement, lean initiatives and ensuring the successful Development of manufacturing processes across the business.
You will bring your Manufacturing Engineering expertise in a pro-active way ensuring reliable, effective, and sustainable production in all areas.
This Manufacturing Engineering role is paying an attractive salary up to £44,000 plus additional benefits.
Your duties as Manufacturing Engineer will include:
- Supporting the development and improvement of Manufacturing processes and their successful integration into manufacturing operations, ensuring continuity, increasing plant efficiency, and maintaining best practice to increase productivity and quality levels.
- Promoting Lean, 5S, and Continuous Improvements supporting key initiatives across the business.
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements, researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment
- Improving manufacturing efficiency by analysing and planning workflow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Identify and respond to issues that impede output, compromise quality and lower efficiency.
- Working closely with both Engineering, Quality and Manufacturing to ensure the effective delivery of manufacturing improvements and maintenance
- Propose equipment and practice improvements that would benefit manufacturing efficiency, reliability, consistency, and sustainability.
You will have a background in manufacturing engineering with excellent knowledge in Lean and Continuous improvement initiatives or equivalent (i.e., Kanban, Kaizen, Six Sigma, 5s). You will have knowledge of manufacturing mechanical products although we will consider other areas of expertise.
You will have excellent communication skills and an assertive but open approach to delivering change, especially in Continuous Improvement and Lean. You will be able to manage change and promote the advancement of new manufacturing techniques in an inclusive way.
Your experience as a Manufacturing Engineer / Production Engineer will be backed up with an HNC/HND/Degree or higher in an Engineering subject.
If you are ready to join an expanding, secure and innovative company who value manufacturing improvements then apply via Senex Recruitment Ltd today. Any questions about the role can be directed to Kevin McHugh on 01424 211872 or email email@example.com