An Electronics Engineer looking to work in a dedicated multidisciplinary design and development team is required in Hastings, East Sussex. You will be developing high-value niche products used in a diverse range of scientific and industrial global sectors.
Paying an attractive starting salary plus extensive benefit this is a superb company to join.
You will thrive in an engineering environment providing solutions for Electronics Design Knowledge of Hardware circuit design, schematic capture, and PCB layout and the ability to fault-find electronic assemblies would be an advantage.
You will value the autonomy and responsibility of working in a small multidisciplinary Engineering team and be able to work with all parts of the business to develop exceptional products.
The team is close knit, friendly and welcoming ensuring the company continues to grow. Exciting times, supported by a group that invests heavily in the development of company await the successful candidate.
This would also be an ideal role for a recent Electronics Engineering Graduate looking for their first and second role in industry. With on the job mentoring and your own dedicated learning this would be a great role to launch your Electronics Engineering career.
Your duties as an Electronics Engineer will include:
- Creation of new electronic designs from conception while improving current products
- Designing hardware and FPGA firmware to meet functional and performance specifications
- Produce PCB drawings and designs for use in PCB Manufacturing and production
- Supporting the writing of embedded code (Embedded C)
- Building and debugging prototypes
- Working with colleagues to ensure the final product meets functional, performance, quality, and timescale requirements
- Supporting the manufacturing to resolve design-related production problems
You will hold degree an HNC/HND/Degree in an Electronics subject coupled with relevant industrial experience within Electronics. Practical knowledge is just as important as academics. Therefore, non-graduates with sufficient commercial experience should also apply.
Graduate entry candidate can expect a starting salary circa £28k with experienced candidates adjusted accordingly. Benefits include pension, PMI and more.
To discuss your suitability for this Electronics Engineering job, contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872. Or apply now by sending your CV.