A CNC operator is required for a leading manufacturing company based in Erith, Kent. In this job posting you will be working on equipment such as 4-axis mills. You will be producing high quality, right first-time products for a niche industrial sector. This company operates on a 4-day week, Monday to Thursday offering you flexibility to achieve a superb work-life balance, or achieve a higher level of over time.
Your duties as CNC operator in this job :
- Setting and operating any of the company’s CNC machines
- Performing First Off`s, checking dimensional quality & amending machine settings
- Achieve a balance of high production whilst achieve exceptional right first time quality
- Maintaining computer records on tool usage for reference
- Set up and operate all types of manual machining equipment, covering milling, turning, grinding and marking processes
- Become highly proficient in the use of Fanuc and Heidenhain machines.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings and comprehension of geometric tolerancing.
Due to the growth in the business the company is open to various levels of expertise from entry level roles (i.e., a Technical Qualification in Engineering or Manufacturing and looking for a first and second role) through to more experienced CNC Operators. Salaries will reflect experience and can range from £23K to £30K plus overtime of potentially up to £7k. A four-day week and five weeks holidays, plus Bank holidays ensures a great work life balance. Plus, pension and life insurance.
With exceptional growth, an international presence and a package and salary that demonstrates how the company values its staff this is a fantastic opportunity for a CNC operator.
Want to know more contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment Ltd on 01424 211872 or apply now with your CV.
All our Job Postings can be found using our job search function here