A CAD Engineer is required for an ambitious Engineering and Manufacturing company based in Burgess Hill, West Sussex. Paying an attractive salary and a range of benefits including a standout bonus scheme, strong pension scheme and PHI you will be joining a passionate team of Engineers. Dedicated to delivering the best possible products to their clients. Your role as CAD Engineer will be to support the Project Engineering team in the production of drawings and 3D models. Being a strong 3D CAD user, you will be looking to join a stimulating and exciting company and be keen to apply your CAD skills to challenging and interesting Design Projects.
Your responsibilities as a Computer Aided Design Engineer will include:
- Produce detailed CAD drawings in 3D (Solidworks) and some 2D (AutoCAD/TEKLA)
- Gain technical knowledge of the company’s products, producing accurate CAD schematics
- Produce final drawings from verbal direction, sketches and calculations while ensuring compliance to inhouse and industrial standards
- Ensuring all supporting Engineering documents are produced accurately
- Work closely with the project and wider engineering team to help realise clients’ requirements
- Provide support for projects and ensure that queries related to design are answered accurately
- Provide 3D CAD support when required for the business
To apply for this position, you will be able to demonstrate extensive experience in using a well-known CAD system such as Inventor, Solidworks, Creo SolidEdge, AutoCAD etc.
The company will be equally interested in CAD Design Engineers who have gained their experience in a commercial environment as those who have a have a degree. Recent Graduates are also invited to apply.
You will be working on multiple projects at any one time in a fast-paced environment so the ability to manage your time effectively is essential. The company has a professional and open approach and will expect you to be a strong communicator who takes great pride in delivering exceptional CAD designs.
This is your chance to work in an innovative business working in a growth sector. An excellent salary and benefits await the successful candidate. Full details available on applications.
To apply for this exciting CAD Engineer Job based in Burgess Hill, West Sussex please contact Senex Recruitment Ltd.