A CAD Design Engineer is required for an ambitious and fast growing Engineering and Manufacturing company based in Snodland, Kent. Paying an attractive salary and a range of benefits will be joining a passionate team of Engineers dedicated to delivering the best possible products to their clients. Your role as a CAD Engineer will be to support the team in the production of drawings in 3D and some 2D models. Being a strong 3D CAD user, you will be looking to join a stimulating and exciting company and be keen to apply your CAD skills to challenging and interesting Design Projects.
Your responsibilities as a Computer Aided Design (CAD) Design Engineer will include:
• Produce detailed CAD drawings in 3D (Autodesk Inventor) and some 2D to BS 8888 standard
• Designs will be used in the specification and quotation process (2D), and in manufacturing & assembly drawings (3D) for use by the production team
• Carry out accurate measurement inspection on existing products and components using a range of metrology techniques to capture geometric and engineering data.
• Drawing on own experience and engineering knowledge to put forward ideas for product, process or design improvement
• Gain technical knowledge of the company’s products, producing accurate CAD schematics
• Produce final drawings while ensuring compliance to inhouse and industrial standards
• Ensuring all supporting Engineering documents are produced accurately
• Provide 3D CAD support when required for the business
• Collaborate with production and design teams to efficiently manage content creation activities demonstrating accurate, reliable, and repeatable methods to capture all design and engineering specification details.
To apply for this position, you will be able to demonstrate extensive experience in using a well-known 3D CAD system such as AutoDesk Inventor or possibly Solidworks, Creo SolidEdge.
You will be working on multiple projects at any one time in a fast-paced environment so the ability to manage your time effectively is essential. The company has a professional and open approach and will expect you to be a strong communicator who takes great pride in delivering exceptional CAD designs.
This is your chance to work in an innovative business working in a growth sector. An excellent salary and benefits await the successful candidate. Full details available on applications.
To apply for this exciting CAD Engineer Job based in Snodland, Kent please contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment Ltd.
Other job can be found on our Job Postings page