A Senior Analytical Chemist is required for a superb company based near Dover, Kent. This exciting role will suit a hands-on chemist who enjoys using chemistry techniques (i.e., HPLC / GCMS) to carry out testing in a fast-paced analytical laboratory. Paying up to £34,000 plus benefits this is an ideal role for MSc or BSc with industrial laboratory experience to join a growing, friendly, and progressive company
Your duties as Senior Analytical Chemist / Analytical Chemist will include:
- Carry out analysis of client’s samples using the appropriate analytical technique
- Prepare Sample and solutions and reagents following standard laboratory procedures
- Troubleshooting and investigating of unexpected results
- Running Chromatography analysis i.e. GCMS, HPLC
- Process and interpret analytical results
- Perform routine maintenance and troubleshooting of analytical equipment
- Training and mentoring of staff
- Create test protocols, carry out result analysis, and produce risk analyses.
- Conform to site and laboratory HSE requirements
- Comply with the principles of GMP / GLPa
You will hold a PhD, MSc or BSc in Chemistry, or a related subject and have a passion for carrying out accurate laboratory tests using chemical analytical techniques such as GC-MS and HP-LC. Knowledge of Method Development and validation would also be of benefit. You will take a consultative approach and be able to act as an ambassador for the business with its high-profile clients. Ensuring they receive the best service in Analytical Chemistry available.
The company will offer a diverse range of experiences, as a contract analytical laboratory each day can and will be different. Giving you the opportunity to work in areas such as extractables and leachable and other Medical Device and Pharmaceutical sectors. With an excellent team ethos, strong growth plans and a supportive and inclusive culture this is a great opportunity to further your chemistry career.
Want to know more about this Senior Analytical Chemist job located in, Dover, Kent? Contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment Ltd on 01424 211872 or apply now via our website.