An EV Charger is a growing sight across homes and streets in the UK. This is your chance to work in this growing marketplace with a great Kent business. Your role as Technical Support Specialist is to be the technical support expert on the company’s EV (Electric Vehicle) Charger range. Paying an excellent salary and benefits and offering you the opportunity be part of the next generation of vehicle power. Based near Borough Green, Kent with some travel required this exciting role is available now.
Your duties and responsibilities as Technical Support Specialist will include:
- To provide information and assistance required to utilize the product throughout its lifecycle
- To manage the warranty and return claim
- To provide data-driven real-life feedback to product development team
- To assist product rework projects
- Resolve technical queries and support request from customers and users
- Keeping the product support document and information up-to-date, and relevant for UK and European customer base
- Providing root cause analysis and validity assessment relating to warranty and return claim
- Assisting quality control checks
Ideally you will be engineering graduate with commercial experience in Electro-Mechanical type products. Keen to work in a client facing role while maintaining your technical skill set. However, the key to success in this role is having a passion for the EV charger market. A European language would be a bonus as the company continues to grow in this overseas market.
You must be a strong communicator who can explain EV charger technology to wide range of people. You will act as an ambassador of the business promoting the technology and ensure the business maximises it reputation for excellence.
Curious? Want to know more about this exciting role in the EV charging technology than contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872 or apply for this job now.