A Technical Sales Support Specialist role has become available for a Hi-Tech manufacturing company based in Hastings, East Sussex. You will become a key member of the sales team who have a strong technical background in either Science and / or Engineering. Starting salary will be circa £25,000 plus a bonus and pension scheme.
This will be a superb opportunity for a graduate level (Batchelors or higher) to start a career. While also continuing to develop their knowledge of Science (Physics) or Engineering. Experienced candidates in Technical Sales support or related roles should also apply.
Your duties as Technical Sales Support Specialist will include:
- Providing application support to ensure that clients receive the correct product for their requirements
- Creation of technical specification documentation in partnership with key Engineering members of the business
- Supporting the R&D team in ensuring they have a clear understanding of the customer requirements pre-design and build
- Researching new technology and feeding back to the engineering and R&D team
- Handling inquiries and requests for information
- Supporting the production of quotes and tender documents
You will be commercially focused and be able to talk through scientific or engineering related scenarios with clients. You will work to develop a thorough understanding of the company’s areas of expertise and enjoy the opportunity to explore fascinating areas of science, engineering, and technology. You will show excellent attention to detail and be able to carry out administration tasks related to sales with excellent levels of accuracy.
It is likely that this role will develop into a more client facing opportunity offering you the opportunity to advise and support clients and the wider technical sales process. Ideal for career progression if you are a recent graduate or looking to advance your career.
Previous specific industry experience is not required as the client will provide training and support. However, it is highly likely that you will hold a minimum of a degree in a science or engineering related discipline such as Physics or another Life Science or engineering subject.
To join this expanding and successful Hi-Tech manufacturing company in Hastings, East Sussex as their Technical Sales Support Specialist contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment