A Systems and Improvement Manager is required for an initial 12-month contract leading manufacturing company Near Battle, East Sussex. Your role will be to help the business development and deploy cutting digital tools to improve productivity, improve manufacturing and engineering decision making and to help steer the site toward Industry 4.0.
This is a dynamic role where you will deploy a mix of technical skills (such as instrumentation), project management and manufacturing improvement expertise.
Paying an initial salary circa £60,000, the role can offer some hybrid working but will require you to be on-site one day per week, with some flexibility around meetings and project deadlines.
Your duties as Systems and Improvement Manager:
- Lead digital transformation projects on site, related to Industry 4.0 projects – promoting the employee in their engagement with manufacturing practices
- Work with other manufacturing sites with group to promote uniformity in digital transformation projects
- Support the digitalisation of manufacturing practice across site using World Class Manufacturing (WCM) techniques
- Support group initiatives to deliver digital program updates across HSE, IMS/BSI and manufacturing
- Lead internal and external business controls audits to drive systems improvements,
- Support investigations into serious incidents leading to significant breakdowns, lost time or accidents, and stoppages
- Assess areas for improvement and identify if these can be eliminated using digital tools.
- Support proactive and behavioural safety programs focussing on our objective of creating zero harm across our workplaces.
- Using data analytics, identify significant trends and counter measures to proactively reduce the number of incidents, and identify activity and projects aimed at improving productivity, workflow and efficiencies informed by the proactive use of digitalized tools.
You will need to be able to drive business system improvement projects across a Manufacturing plant focusing on the use of digital tools. Your understanding of Manufacturing best practice will be key in taking manufacturing and safety data and turning it into essential analytics that can drive Industry 4.0 change on site.
With your keen eye for details, ability to work across multiple functions independently and an ability to deliver projects utilising digital solutions. You will be a key part of this sites next move to improve manufacturing systems, complains and behavioural safety on site.
Want to apply for this initial 12-month role, available on a contract basis with an option for Hybrid working (please note you will be required to visit the East Sussex area at least once a week) then contact Senex Recruitment Ltd today. Any questions can be directed to Kevin McHugh on 01424 211872 or email email@example.com