A Security Systems Technician is required for a major employer in Kent. Paying an attractive starting salary plus benefits this is an exciting opportunity to become experienced in the repair, maintenance, and development for onsite security systems (such as gates, access controls, CCTV, and perimeter controls).
You may have previous experience in such systems or be a recent HND/Degree graduate looking to develop your career in this field.
The company is paying a strong starting salary, plus benefits and will offer a strong onboarding and training scheme to bring you up to date with their significant on-site security systems.
Your duties a Security Systems Technician will include:
- Carry out Inspections, testing, planned maintenance, and modifications of security systems
- Carry out Investigations, diagnoses, and rectification of faults on security systems and associated safety systems
- Liaise with third party service providers to unsure they carryout repairs and maintenance in line with service agreement.
- Support the installation of new security systems by working closely with service providers
- Carry out all work safely and in a responsible manner
- Provide technical support and expertise in matters of security systems for onsite project
You will have a core/basic understanding of Electronics and/or Electrical systems and be looking to develop your engineering expertise in this Security Systems sector. This is potentially a role for a HND/Degree Graduate in Electronics/Electrical or similar who wants to embark a career in this field. A significant six-month onboarding and training program will ensure you have the skills to excel on site and rapidly become the resident expert in the Security Systems they utilise. Alternately you may already be working in the field working on CCTV or Access Controls and be looking for a static, site-based tole.
The company is a stable and well renowned in the local East Kent area offering long term employment security and an interesting engineering challenge that differs daily.
This Security Systems Technician role is paying an attractive salary plus benefits, some flexibility outside of core hours of Monday to Friday (day) maybe required to cover on-call and overtime.
To apply for this Security Systems Technician role apply on our website if you have any questions contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment LTD on 01424 211872