Project Product Engineer required in Eastbourne, East Sussex. Are you a dynamic Engineer with a background in Instrumentation and/or Electrical biased Systems? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for engineering excellence? If so, we want to hear from you!
This international engineering business based in Eastbourne, East Sussex, specialising in the Process Industry Is seeking a Project Product Engineer. You will play a pivotal role in guiding products through the engineering, specification, and design process in preparation for manufacturing. Supporting project managers with technical support through the project life cycle.
Key Responsibilities of Project Product Engineer
As a Project Product Engineer with Instrumentation expertise, your duties will include:
- Understanding, interpreting, incorporating, and managing client’s technical requirements to ensure accurate engineering information.
- Acting as the departmental “expert” in instrumentation, including pressure sensors, temperature sensors, and liquid levels.
- Ensuring the accurate production of all engineering documents.
- Collaborating extensively with and supporting the Design Teams in Product Data Management (PDM), Bill of Materials (BoM’s), and drawing/information management.
- Working to reduce errors within the engineering process by identifying potential risks in the technical information produced.
- Providing valuable insights to the Design teams to ensure correct and specification-compliant designs.
- Eliminating gaps in the technical specification and engineering process to enhance overall business efficiency.
- Assisting the Supply Chain in sourcing and manufacturing engineering-defined information.
- Aiding Customer Service by understanding the root cause of product issues.
- Supporting Internal Sales with technical knowledge and guidance.
Qualifications and Skills
To excel in this diverse role, you should have:
- A solid engineering background, preferably with a minimum of an HND/HNC/Degree qualification in a engineering subject i.e. mechanical/electrical or Electronic.
- Knowledge of Instrumentation and/or Electrical and/or Sensor Systems.
- Strong communication skills, allowing you to convey engineering issues clearly to both external clients and colleagues within the organization.
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment with tight deadlines.
- The capability to serve as the primary engineering point of contact, liaising with Procurement, Manufacturing, and Design teams.
Why apply for this Project Product Engineer job
By joining this team, you’ll be at the heart of ensuring products meet the highest standards in engineering. They offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and the opportunity to make a significant impact in the field of Process Industry engineering. The opportunity to further develop you Engineering studies is also available through close partnership with Chartered Bodies. Which is extremely rare in the Sussex area.
If you are a passionate and knowledgeable Engineer looking to take your career to the next level, don’t hesitate to apply for this exciting job posting via Senex Recruitment Ltd.
If you’re ready to take on this exciting role as Project Product Engineer apply now! To learn more about this opportunity, feel free to contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment Ltd by calling 01424 211872.
Explore More Opportunities
For other exciting STEM job openings, visit our Job Posting Page and discover the range of possibilities that await you. Join us in driving innovation and excellence in the world of engineering and technology!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.