Website SenexRecruit Senex Recruitment Ltd
A Project Administrator is required for a superb Engineering company based near Rye, East Sussex.
A Project Administrator is required for a superb Engineering company based near Rye, East Sussex. This company is a leading provider of engineering and technical services to the Civil Engineering, and construction sectors. With a superb international reputation and extensive growth predicted this is an exciting time to be joining the business.
You will be part of the project support team that ensures this company remains one of the best in their field.
Your role as Project Administrator will include:
• Be a part of the team that supports clients with the production of quotes, tenders, and pricing of projects.
• Produce detailed quotes for projects using standardised templates and variations when required.
• Ensure site engineers have a detailed and comprehensive job and task description.
• Coordinate with engineering teams
• Produce detailed pricing schedule and prepare invoicing information.
• Deal with clients queries by email and phone.
This is a diverse role which will require you to have a variety of skills. Ranging from excellent administration skills, logic and organisational expertise and superb customer liaison skills. The company will look at a diverse academic (i.e. HND /HNC/ A ‘Level / Degree) background and employment history. If key communication, logistics and organisational skills are present.
You will be able to work on Microsoft Packages such as Excel, Powerpoint, Word etc and a good level and be generally IT literate and able to use CRM systems. Previous experience in a technically focused business such as Engineering, Civil Engineering or similar could be an advantage although full support will be given.
The company is experiencing exceptional growth and good career opportunities are present within the business offering strong commercial opportunities.
Want to know more about this Project Administration role? Contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment Ltd on 01424 211872 or email your CV to apply.
Other job positions in the STEM sector can be found on our job postings page.