Website SenexRecruit Senex Recruitment Ltd
A Production Planner is required for an Eastbourne based international manufacturing company paying circa £35k plus a comprehensive and extensive benefits package.
A Production Planner is required for an Eastbourne based international manufacturing company paying circa £35k plus a comprehensive and extensive benefits package. This significant and progressive job position role is high profile role within the manufacturing team allocating resources such as materials and productions to meet the requirements of the business.
Your duties as Production Planner will include:
• Responsibility for all shop floor planning, including inventory counts.
• Working closely with sales team to quote lead times and planning for orders.
• Support and participate in lead-time reduction activities.
• Utilize Lean manufacturing techniques to improve process capabilities, increase production volume and support quality improvement initiatives.
• Support and carry out product and process analysis for continuous improvement initiatives.
• Work closely with purchasing to ensure materials are available for production.
With experience in a manufacturing environment and knowledge of Production Planning, you will be able to demonstrate a confident, professional, and assertive approach to your work. You will have worked using an MRP/ERP system have good analytical skills and ideally a minimum of HNC/HND in an Engineering or Manufacturing related subject. You will be highly organised, committed to contributing to the continuous improvement and a collaborative approach to manufacturing by excelling in the Planning team.
Not only will you be in a high-profile role within the company liaising at all levels of the business you will receive a strong starting salary plus benefits including pension, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays , healthcare and an ongoing training plan.
To apply for this Production Planner job posting contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment Ltd on 01424 211872
Other jobs in manufacturing can be found by searching our job postings.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.