A Process Engineer is required for Burgess Hill based business paying an excellent starting salary plus an extensive benefits scheme including large bonus. You will be working on complex systems used in the oil and gas and related industrial process sectors. Moreover, Each design will be bespoke in nature providing exciting challenges for a qualified Mechanical or Chemical Engineer.
Your duties as Process Engineer will include:
- Designing heaters, waste heat recovery units and other auxiliary equipment
- Prepare post sales documentation and support the specification process
- Production of all documents related to materials (BOM)
- Support the sales clarification process and ensure any tendering progresses smoothly
- Support the design process by producing calculations for parts
- Ensuring key equipment and designs including instruments and controls meet the required specification
- Undertake high value engineering studies to support clients’ investment decisions
- Be a point of contact for external and internal teams for Engineering queries related to process design
Educated to a minimum of a degree classification in a Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering discipline. You will be able to demonstrate analytical and technical expertise that can resolve complex Engineering problems. Furthermore, Able to communicate to an international client base in a clear and concise manner. Additionally, driven to achieve results and acting as an Engineering ambassador for the business in relation to process engineering,
Knowledge of Process Engineering in any of the following areas would be useful heat transfer, fluid flow, combustion, pressure part design, automation and control, emissions control, materials selection, and mechanical strength calculations.
Head over to our job postings page for more career opportunities in STEM.