A Plant Manager is required for an ambitious and rapidly growing manufacturing company based near Hailsham. Driving Lean Manufacturing initiatives across all aspects of manufacturing you will be an important part of the companies continued development.
Paying an attractive salary, coupled with benefits such as bonus, pension and PMI this is an ideal time to join this company.
Your duties as Plant Manager will include:
• Be responsible for day-today operations to ensure increased production while minimizing cost
• Ensure that goods produced meet quality and shipping times
• Manage manufacturing resource and capability including equipment performance
• Implement lean manufacturing (or similar) best practice initiatives providing clear focus and driving change
• Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
• Recruit, manage and develop plant staff working to improve personal capabilities
• Collect and analyse data to find places of waste or overtime
• Commit to plant safety procedures making improvements when necessary
• Develop systems and processes to improve productivity and standards, using latest techniques to report on metrics and performance targets
• Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
You will be an exceptional leader able to implement change across a growing business and manufacturing site. You will be well acquainted with Lean Manufacturing / Continuous Improvement techniques such as Six Sigma, Kaizen, Kanban. We are open to most industry sectors within manufacturing, but you will be driven by being able to manage and implement change in a manufacturing site. Due to rapid growth this will present exciting challenges both in increased personal, CapEX and Plant.
Ideally your manufacturing experience will be backed up with a qualification such as a Six Sigma Black Belt or degree. However, experience built in industry and supported by results is equally as important.
Do you want to know more about this exciting Plant Manager role than contact Kevin Mchugh on 01424 211872 or email your CV to Kevin@senexrecruitment.co.uk Use the form below to apply now via Senex Recruitment Ltd.
Want to know more about Senex Recruitment Ltd then head over to the about us page.