A Manufacturing Manager is required in Hastings, East Sussex for a growing and ambitious manufacturing company. Paying circa £50,000 plus benefits.
You will lead all aspects of Manufacturing including CNC Production and workshop as well as assembly and sub assembly. All products are manufactured to exact requirements and high-quality standards. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with superb opportunities for making Lean improvements.
Your duties will as Manufacturing Manager will include:
- Leading the manufacturing team in producing medium to high value, low to high value products for the UK and Wider markets
- Making improvements across the manufacturing and assembly process including supporting the implementation of a new ERP system
- Managing the manufacturing workforce (up to 50 reports across two shifts) and ensuring sufficient and capable cover is provided, including staff training and development
- Be responsible for maintaining and leading initiatives to improve manufacturing processes.
- Look for cost savings and drive manufacturing initiatives across the company
- Managing material resource in conjunction with purchasing
- Work closely with Clients, Engineering, logistics and supply chain to ensure new product introduction (NPI) is achieved smoothly and cost effectively
- Ensure all manufacturing equipment is maintained to the highest level and support/initiate CAPEX projects
- Responsible for Health and Safety across manufacturing
This will be a key role for the business as they look to grow upon the already substantial success of the last few years. You will be a dynamic and forward-looking Manager, able to deliver the next stage in the production’s team growth while supporting the wider business.
You will ideally have a background in leading manufacturing teams in a mechanical engineering setting You will an engaging, considerate, and inclusive manager who is hands on in their approach. You will be comfortable dealing with multiple tasks, leading by example in a SME to ensure product is produced on time and to the highest standard. You will be able to manage change effectively and be able to develop and implement new manufacturing initiatives.
If you would like to be part of this companies exciting plans, contact Senex Recruitment outlining your experience in the manufacturing field in your CV.
Call Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment to apply for this Manufacturing Manager job on 01424 211872