Website SenexRecruit Senex Recruitment Ltd
A Machine Programming Engineer with RADAN is required for a Manufacturing company based Near Snodland
A Machine Programming Engineer is required for a successful Engineering and Manufacturing company based Near Snodland, Kent. Paying an attractive starting salary plus benefits this is an excellent time to be joining the company.
With the business making significant investment in manufacturing and engineering you will be taking a hands-on approach. You will program Radan system from step files onto machines ensuring accuracy. While also working side-by-side with the management team to reduce inefficiencies and improving processes.
Your duties as the Machine Programming Engineer will include:
- Create Programs from drawing files on Radan software#
- Work on Trumpf Machines to produce products and make recommendations for the effective use of such machinery
- Support the Evaluation of production activities and support implementation of the improvements
- Provide engineering support within production and maintenance activities to maximise throughput
- Make recommendations to reduce downtime on the line
- Develop an understanding of Lean Manufacturing to help the implementation of best practices to improve production capacity, quality, and liability
- Support cost reduction initiatives and work to improve SOPs across related manufacturing processes
- Use root cause analyses and other techniques to ensure the best performance of line.
It is important that you have strong communication skills and be highly organised in your approach. You will have experience with Radan Software and will have worked on machinery like Trumpf. I.E. Sheet metal, Tubing, laser etc. You will be comfortable working in a hands-on capacity while adding valuable input to Production Engineering and Manufacturing improvements., The company is dedicated to improving the manufacturing experience and processes on this new site. This is a key role to achieve this as you will offer you hands on perspective.
Along with a strong starting salary you will receive benefits including Pension, 25 days holiday, on site facilities and parking.
To apply for this Machine Programming Engineer job posting in Kent and enjoy the benefits of work for an exceptional growth business in Kent contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment Ltd.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.