An Internal Sales Manager job has become available for a High-Tech Engineering company based in Hastings, East Sussex. Supplying specialist equipment to Scientific and Industrial based in Hastings, East Sussex. With a starting salary circa £35,000 plus excellent benefits are on offer, along with excellent career opportunities in a growing company.
Your duties as Internal Sales Manager will include
- Manage flow of sales information and produce reports regarding sales performance
- Provide quotations and specification to customers
- Liaise with technical departments to ensure technical details are correct and that the best information is made available to customers
- Respond in a timely and professional manner to customer and distributor enquiries
- Follow-up sales leads
- Manage export requirements and export license applications
- Providing application support to ensure that clients receive the correct product for their requirements
- Build expertise in the company’s product range to be able to provide clients with the correct solution
- Supporting the client through the order process and interpret technical data
- Contribute to the preparation of specific marketing materials as required
You will be a solution driven, customer focused strong communicator who thrives talking with clients and finding technical solutions.
You will provide a highly consultative approach, guiding clients on the best technical solution for their requirements. Understanding their technical situation and the application of the product. You will be commercially focused and be able to talk through engineering related scenarios with clients.
You will be educated to degree Level in a, Biosciences, Physics, Engineering, or other relevant technical discipline. Experience of sales management and administration in an engineering or high-tech business would be an advantage.
To join this expanding and successful Engineering company in Hastings, East Sussex as their Internal Sales Manager contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment Ltd on 01424 211872 or use the apply function
Other roles in the STEM Sector can be found using our job search function