An Instrument Technician is required for a major employer in Kent.
Paying an attractive starting salary plus benefits this is a progressive role with opportunities for a skilled and versatile site electrical / Instrumentation engineer to gain new skills within the Building Management Services Sector (BMS). Expanding your engineering capabilities within an expanding and growth industrial sector.
Your duties will include:
- Working as part of the BMS Technical Team you will ensure all maintenance work for controls and instrumentation is carried out efficiently and accurately.
- You will carry out Planned Maintenance and Reactive Maintenance across the site.
- Ensure all work adheres to all safety, Site Standard Operating Procedures (SPO’s) and regulatory standards
- Maintain all records accurately documenting all work carried out
- Undertake first line diagnostics and plan remedial work. Raising and highlighting any potential instrument failure promptly
- Support projects and installation on site ensuring the continuous improvement of the site system
- Provide technical support for projects and assist commission works for plant and general equipment used in the site systems
You will have a core/basic understanding of Instrumentation and control systems and be looking to develop your engineering expertise in this sector. You could have experience in a diverse range of sectors as support and guidance will be provided on site to ensure you will expand your knowledge of Controls and Instrumentation. So, this is an ideal role for an Engineer looking to take the next step in their career and is interested in BMS and HVAC Systems.
The company is a stable and well renowned in the local East Kent area offering long term employment security and an interesting engineering challenge that differs daily.
A minimum of a ONC/OND within an Engineering subject will be required, ideally in an Electrical, instrumentation or similar subject.
This Instrumentation Engineer / Technician role is paying an attractive salary plus benefits, some flexibility outside of core hours of Monday to Friday (day) maybe required to cover on-call and overtime.
Apply for this Instrument Technician role using our website if you have any questions contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment Ltd on 01424 211872