An Imaging Scientist is required for a superb manufacturing company based in Hastings, East Sussex. Working on Hi-tech imaging and detection systems you will support the test debugging and development of products.
This multi-skilled role will be an excellent opportunity for an Engineer or Physicist with a minimum of a BSc or ideally a MSc or PhD. An enthusiasm for imaging, photonic, detection or similar scientific systems would be an excellent starting point. Paying circa £35,000 plus excellent benefits this is your opportunity to join a successful and expanding business.
Your duties as Imaging Scientist will include:
- Working in conjunction with R&D team to debug product
- Carryout physical examination and testing of product to ensure it is working accurately
- Run testing routines to ensure Software/firmware/Imaging is working accurately
- Identify errors in Physical/Software/Mechanical/Electronic or imaging output and report back to R&D
- Write up test reports, suggest underlying cause for investigation
- Create and make improvements to testing routines to increase efficiency
This is an ideal role for a versatile, inquisitive, diligent, and thorough Engineer or Scientist who is keen to work on high tech systems. It is important that you can work under your own initiative while taking guidance from the R&D and Technical team as you come up to speed with the company’s unique products. You will understand how to create a test and analytically identify where problems may arise in the product.
This is a technically exciting role which will ask of you to develop your understanding of Software, Electronics, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. An ideal role for a STEM Graduate or a STEM Graduate with a year or more experience wanting to build on their experience. Graduates with Academic Research or MSc and PhD level should apply even without commercial experience.
Want to know more about this Imaging Scientist role contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment Ltd on 01424 211872