A Graduate Sales Engineer role has become available at a graduate level for a Hi-Tech manufacturing company based in Hastings, East Sussex. You will become a key member of the sales team who have a strong educational background in either Science and / or Engineering. Starting salary will be circa £25,000 plus a bonus and pension scheme.
This will be a superb opportunity for a graduate level (Batchelors or higher) to start a career. While also continuing to develop their knowledge of Science or Engineering. Experience candidates in a Technical Sales related roles should also apply.
Your duties as Sales Engineer will include:
- Working with clients and internal R&D teams to finalise customer requirements, and technical specifications
- Providing application support to ensure that clients receive the correct product for their requirements
- Creation of technical specification documentation in partnership with key Engineering members of the business
- Supporting the R&D team in ensuring they have a clear understanding of the customer requirements pre-design and build
- Supporting the client through the initial stages of the project providing clear guidance
- Researching new technology and feeding back to the engineering and R&D team
- Handling inquiries and requests for information
- Supporting the production of quotes and tender documents
- Support the shipping and export process to ensure that all products meet requirements from the earliest stage
You will provide a highly consultative approach, guiding clients on the best technical solution for their requirements. Understanding their technical situation and the application of the product. Previous specific industry experience is not required as the client will provide training and support. However, it is highly likely that you will hold a minimum of a degree in a science or engineering related discipline such as Physics/Chemistry or another Life Science or engineering subject.
You will be commercially focused and be able to talk through scientific or engineering related scenarios with clients. You will work to develop a thorough understanding of the company’s areas of expertise and enjoy the opportunity to explore fascinating areas of science, engineering and technology.
You will show excellent attention to detail and be able to carry out administration tasks related to sales with excellent levels of accuracy. Which is essential for a Hi-Tech industry selling to a wide range of international markets.
To join this expanding and successful Hi-Tech manufacturing company in Hastings, East Sussex as their Sales Engineer contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment