An Embedded Software Engineer is required for exciting and expanding business based near Paddock Wood, Kent. As a design and manufacturing service this company offer a diverse range of exciting projects to work on, that are both stimulating and varied.
Paying up to £50,000 plus benefits including pension and bonus. This is a great opportunity apply your embedded software skills in a diverse range of applications and multiple industrial and commercial sectors.
Your duties as Embedded Software Engineer will include
- Working closely with to develop new embedded software that fits their requirements
- Generation of embedded C/C++code
- Work with a range of processors such as IMX6, IMXRT ARM (ST, Atmel, Renesas) Atmel AVR
- Providing accurate software documentation and record-keeping
- Maintenance of code base and management of updates and revisions
- Debugging code at a hardware level using digital analysers, meters, scopes etc
This is a diverse Software Engineering role, and you will be able to bring a background in developing software in Embedded C and C++. There are opportunities develop at the embedded level on windows, Linux and FreeRTOS platforms. You will likely be educated to a Degree of HND level in Electronics or IT, but serious consideration will be given to candidates who have gained their experience while working.
This is a superb opportunity for a Software Engineer with some commercial knowledge of Embedded systems to take their career to the next stage. With varied and new technology coming on board you will gain experience in new technology in a range of sectors in the future. You will be actively encouraged to come forward with any ideas or suggestions for new products, product improvements, and ways to reduce costs or improve the efficiency of the Company.
If you are a hands-on Embedded Software Engineer keen to join an expanding, well established and forward-looking Hi-Tech business Kent. You need to contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment Ltd on 01424 211872
Offer ended on August 31, 2022