A Design Engineer is required for a rapidly expanding and ambitious company based in Hastings, East Sussex. Paying an attractive starting salary and comprehensive benefits you will be joining the technical team and play a key role in supporting the design of High-Tech products.
We would invite applicants from mechanically biased Graduates (Degree/HNC/HND) with commercial experience who are looking for an opportunity to develop their design skills in a growing business working with innovative hi-tech products.
Your responsibilities as a Mechanical Design Engineer will include:
- The Design of products from concept stage ensuring that the final design can be manufactured
- Responsible for the mechanical design of Electro-Mechanical products
- Creation of 3D CAD Drawings using Solidworks
- Supporting the New Product Introduction process liaising with manufacturing and ensuring good design for Manufacture (DFM)
- Provide documentation and supporting material and supporting the project management process for new and existing products
- Ensuring all engineering information is entered to MRP system including the production of bill of materials.
To apply for this position, you will be able to demonstrate experience in using a well-known 3D CAD system such as Solidworks (OR, Creo, Inventor, Solidedge etc). You will be able to produce drawings and work with a range of materials. You will ideally be able to demonstrate the ability to be able to produce designs that can integrate electronics into a mechanically packaged assembly. Mentoring will be provided to develop your knowledge of the company’s products.
Enter the next stage of your Engineering career by applying to Senex Recruitment Ltd for this Design Engineering job. Any questions do not hesitate to contact Kevin McHugh on 01424 211872