Are you looking to join a successful international engineering and manufacturing business based in Eastbourne, East Sussex? Are you mechanically aware, good with customers, highly methodical in your approach? Do you thrive when supporting projects through the initial stages of development? Then this Application Engineer role is available paying up to £35,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package including Pension, Healthcare and 25 days holidays.
Your duties as Application Engineer will include
- Working both in the Domestic and Export market providing comprehensive support to clients from pre-sales onwards
- Carrying out technical evaluations of client’s requirements and ensuring the proposal meets the capabilities of the business
- Create all supporting documentation to ensure the project runs smoothly
- Ensure that contract documentation relating to the project meet all requirements
- Liaise with in-house teams including sales, design, project management and manufacturing to ensure that specifications and contractual requirements can be fulfilled
- Discuss and finalise requirements with clients to ensure the project can be delivered
This is a role that requires good technical knowledge ideally of mechanical equipment or similar. Due consideration will be given to high-end mechanical product experiences such as vacuum, pump or scientific equipment.
You will enjoy liaising with internal teams such as design and project management and be able to discuss technical issues. It is likely you will be Degree or HND/HNC educated in an Engineering subject. This will be a client facing role with extensive telephone communication with both UK and International clients.
To apply to this Application Engineering position contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872