An Application Engineer is required for a leading manufacturing company based in Hastings, East Sussex. Supporting the Pre-Sales and Post-Sales Engineering process ensuring clients achieve the best results from the company’s high-tech product. You will be exceptional with customers and have a Physics or Engineering background. This exciting role is paying up to £34,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package including pension and healthcare.
Your duties as Application Engineer will include:
• Provide Pre-Sales technical customer support ensuring the correct selection of product and specification
• Carry out Post Sales support assisting with product installation, operation, and customer training
• Produce and maintain product manuals and datasheets in conjunction with marketing and sales
• Provide feedback on products and market trends to Engineering and Sales teams
• Keep demonstration equipment up to date and maintained
• Work closely with Production and Engineering to ensure development projects are meeting market trends
This is a role that requires good technical knowledge in a Physics or Engineering related field. Experience in imaging, photonic or detection systems would be highly appropriate. Although consideration maybe given to other areas such as Scientific Instrumentation, vacuum, deposition. You will be able to work in a Science/Engineering to Science/Engineering environment and bring complex scientific and engineering concepts to life.
You will be comfortable and enjoy working under your own initiative, delivering to timescales that can be dependent upon external factors and teams. You will be able to discuss technical issues across various levels of expertise and maintain a high degree of accuracy in all you do. This will be a client facing role with extensive telephone communication and occasional travel to clients.
Working in a growth market both in the UK and Internationally this company offers the opportunity for personal development and unique scientific challenges.
If you are ready for this new opportunity you can apply to the Application Engineering job by contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use the field below to apply on line.