An Aftermarket manager is required for one of the leading manufacturing companies in Eastbourne, East Sussex. Responsible for delivering field service and technical and engineering support to a global customer base this is an exciting and high-profile role.
Paying a salary up to £55,000 plus a range of excellent benefits this is your opportunity to join the business in a pivotal managerial position.
Your duties as Aftermarket Manager will include:
• Develop and create commercially viable plans for the aftermarket business including engineered solutions
• Provide strategic direction for the aftermarket support roles such and Field Service
• Manage the field service and technical support teams ensuring the highest level of customer service and technical excellence is achieved.
• Continue the development of the commercial aftermarket organization seizing opportunities for revenue growth and extending profitability, while maintain superb reputation and quality results
• Identify new opportunity pipelines for products and services
• Partner and support other regional aftermarket focused teams
• Manage global budgets and goals for Aftermarket in conjunction with the Commercial Team
• Partner with cross functional teams that include sales, product development, engineering, project management and operations
• Create and manage short-and-long term plans and budgets based on broadening end market objectives.
• Establish protocols for developing and strengthening relationships and rapport with existing customers.
• Develop the Channel Partner network and organize and deliver training and enhance competence.
• Oversee customer support case management
• Compile and analyse customer feedback pertaining to product performance, functionality, and value within markets.
With a professional manner and a commitment to delivering change when required and fulfilling the expectations of a continuous improvement environment. You will be working in a dynamic environment provide strong leadership and delivering the excellent aftercare that this company’s clients expect. You will drive the aftermarket teams to ensure each job is completed safely, on-time, within budget and leaving the client satisfied with the manner of the result.
Internally you will ensure the team is efficiently organized and prepared for all eventualities in the marketplace. You will create a team that is innovative, well trained, and knowledgeable who follow disciplined practices and process in often hazardous environments.
You will hold a Bachelor’s, preferably in engineering and/or business studies related and have experience of working within a global engineering business. You will understand aftercare markets and will know how to lead Field Service or Technical teams delivering engineering solutions.
If you are ready for the challenge of this Aftermarket Manager role contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872.
Other jobs in the STEM market can be found by using our job search function